Practice and Economics (PricE)
The Practice and Economics Committee (PricE) works to promote the welfare of all Intensivists across Australia and New Zealand. The Committee aims to enhance ANZICS advocacy on behalf of Intensivists through dialogue with Governmental agencies and through strategic partnerships with like-minded organisations
- Promote the speciality of Intensive Care through improving the status of the specialty as a viable stand-alone specialty.
- Promote a socially responsible, patient-centred intensive care financial practice.
- Promote adequate Medicare and Health Fund rebates to patients requiring intensive care services.
- Update and match the Medicare Schedule to the clinical reality of modern Intensive Care through dialogue with Department of Health and Ageing and Medicare Australia.
- Monitor the wellbeing of all Intensivists through direct contact and regular surveys amongst Intensivists.
- Provide needed services to all Intensivists as appropriate within the resources and legal boundaries of ANZICS.
- Establish partnerships with organisations including business schools, institutes and other craft groups to facilitate the stated mission and objectives.
Documentation relating to the PricE can be found under Downloads.
|There are no items to show in this view of the "Announcements" list.|
Dr Mark Nicholls (Chair) - (NSW)
Dr Stephen Bernard (Deputy Chair) - (VIC)
- Dr Ian Jenkins - (WA)
- Dr Nick Edwards - (SA)
- Dr Warwick Butt - (VIC)
- Dr Siva Senthuran - (QLD)
- Dr Greg McGrath - (WA)
- Vacant - (NZ)
- Dr David Rigg - (TAS)