Due to popular demand and the recent success of the Melbourne program in August, ANZICS is conducting another CORE Registry Seminar for 2019. If you’re a data manager, clinician, administrative assistant or just want to know more about how you can use CORE Registry Data for education and research purposes, this program is for you!
The seminar will cover:
• An overview of the CORE Registries – Latest news!
• Information and activities pertaining to the new and updated adult patient data variables.
• Advice on how to ensure privacy, accuracy and quality of data entries.
• Use of the CORE Portal Reports:
o Extracting reports,
o Use of the COMET reporting templates,
o How to analyse, interrogate and compare your site data reports.
• A Question & Answer Discussion on: Making the Registries everyone’s business!
There will be a special guest presentation on: “The use of ICU data to monitor outcomes and practice”.
Come and be a part of this important education event which aims to connect, strengthen
and expand the ICU Registry Community!
Date: Friday 22nd November 2019 (9 am to 4.30 pm)
Ground Floor, Allianz Centre
55 Currie Street
Adelaide, Sth Australia, 5000
Lunch and refreshments will be provided. Please inform us of any special dietary requirements at time of registration.